- To create a safe physical environment, equipped and maintained to ensure patient health and safety in the preparation for the scheduled procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of the patient, the physician, and the staff.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the Center’s staff as a means of meeting technical progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products, and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.